SoCal get-together II: In tEh Hood.

BIG

sony fanboy
Yeah,that's right,it's time for another get-together in sunny SoCal! This time around,it's being held in tEh hood (mine,that is).

This event is scheduled for this coming weekend,Oct.2nd,2004,so please submit your RSVP's before then to reserve your spot,as space is very limited ;)

Please post or PM me if you would like to show up for this joyous event. NorCal's Finests,300Wins and Jindo,will be joining us,so make yourselves available and come out and meet these guys.

This is going to be a B.Y.O.B event,so feel free to bring whatever refreshments you want to bring. Surprise us,we don't care.

Since both lunch and dinner locations are still tentative,feel free to make suggestions as needed.

BIG-

Last edited:

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Since you guys showed up to my hood, now it's time for me to do the same. So I will be there, and I will drag jindo along, regardless if he wants to show up or not. :D

I hope I get to meet many SoCal people while I am there.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Hmm, I'd like to go, but I don't know if I'd be able to get down there, I'll let you know if I can find a way down there or not....livin' in Lancaster sucks :(

sonofx51

If you're even THINKING about TRADING with this us
I'll be there, for the Neo and the RAMEN!!!

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
sonofx51 said:
I'll be there, for the Neo and the RAMEN!!!

Great! I get to tell you how much I loathe you in person. And to steal your PGM. :make_fac:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Get there early because parking is a BITCH. And I hope Dhalsim won't be there (just kidding, NEOryu). Oct. 2 sounds good to me...is that a Sunday?

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
Me and ResOGlas arein, provided you got the space! :D

kyosuke75

Mr. Big's Thug
Yes, PARKING IS A REAL BITCH THERE!

I say that cause i dunno how many times i parked illegally there...and just remember that the parking spot next to the school is offlimits if you plan on staying later than 6am..hahah...i found out the hard way.

Best bet is to carpool...

Looking forward to seeing all ya neo gurus over there!

Kyosuke75

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Chai,

I wont be able to make this one. I have been working alot of overtime with the election coming up. Maybe I'll paypal you a $20 to help out with the NEO REFRESHMENTS!!! . Whatever you guys do, you better stay away from Wes on RB2 or he'll hand you your ass on a silver platter :D:D:D

Phillip

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
If someone can pick me up at LAX in a nice Limo I'll be over there.

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
count me in...what good would a n-g.com gathering be without my ever-smiling face around ^__^

bulletnyourass

noble trader
xtoo_short20x said:

I dont have a limo, Jorge..... but will THIS be okay?

1-octoberfest_45.jpg

Phillip

BIG

sony fanboy
xtoo_short20x said:

Hey Jorge,picking you up from LAX shouldn't be a problem,but picking you up in a nice Limo might be...;)

BIG-

BIG

sony fanboy
So far,we have:

300Wins
Jindo
Kyosuke75
Sonofx51
Shirt in a Can
ResOGlas
NEOryu
Southtownkid
Temjin3000

I've gotta double-check and see if I am able to hold this many people in my apartment....unless we can take this show on to another location,where space isn't much of a hot commodity....

For those of you who are planning to attend,I'm gonna need a definite "YES" or "NAY" confirmation no later than monday,Sept.25th,2004. That way,I'll know for sure if we can all fit in my tiny apartment,or if we need to take this event elsewhere.

BIG-

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
Bigp0ppaLarge said:
So far,we have:

300Wins
Jindo
Kyosuke75
Sonofx51
Shirt in a Can
ResOGlas
NEOryu
Southtownkid
Temjin3000

I've gotta double-check and see if I am able to hold this many people in my apartment....unless we can take this show on to another location,where space isn't much of a hot commodity....

For those of you who are planning to attend,I'm gonna need a definite "YES" or "NAY" confirmation no later than monday,Sept.25th,2004. That way,I'll know for sure if we can all fit in my tiny apartment,or if we need to take this event elsewhere.

BIG-

consider me a definate "YES", all my mom wants to know is where exactly to go to for the gathering

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
300wins - Since you guys showed up to my hood, now it's time for me to do the same. So I will be there, and I will drag jindo along, regardless if he wants to show up or not. :eek::eek: :eek:

As long as the gathering is on 1st week of October I'm available. :)

rockhoward

Crossed Swords Squire
Count me in as well.
My school starts tomorrow and I have all these nasty classes that require me to program Java stuff day and night, but it should be all right.
I'll be carpooling with Kyosuke75 as I did on all previous Neo gatherings... if he approves of it of course.
But I dunno what to bring... I think I'm the only guy who doesn't have my own Neo and leech off of the next door neighbor...

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
jindo said:
300wins - Since you guys showed up to my hood, now it's time for me to do the same. So I will be there, and I will drag jindo along, regardless if he wants to show up or not. :eek::eek: :eek:

As long as the gathering is on 1st week of October I'm available. :)

Then you're coming, since we are leaving on October 1st after I get off from work... and going home sometime in the afternoon on October 3rd. I need a navigator, so I can blame someone when we are lost in the middle of nowhere. :lol:

Put me and jindo in as a YES. Want me to bring anything besides ourselves?

kyosuke75

Mr. Big's Thug
Rock Howard: Why would i ever want to bring your azz wit me? I'll be taking my beetches... hhahaah i wish. Of course you're coming wit me...but then again you live so frickin far!

300wins: Get a GPS system..hehhehe....

BIG: Hhahh we should have a tv outside so we can have some gaming action outside too..hehehe...on GBA's...playing KOF EX 2.

Kyosuke75

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
YAY for me Big, if ya got room. Dunno about Resoglas.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I look forward to seeing all the SoCal people. Already there seems to be more people than a NorCal meeting would ever be. Bump for flakey NorCal people. :loco:

And jindo, if you flake on me, I am gonna kick your ass, and then drag your beaten up body to BIG's place with me. :make_fac: