Press and Thanks

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
Actually, I am writing to thank the legion of fans for the support on keeping the NGF name with the highest of collectible standards, and for also keeping the "ChrisR" and "Dion" and "NGF" name alive.

I'm sure it must hurt the "small blunders" who have spent over a year trying to denounce NGF, ChrisR, and "Dion" only to see so many more people buying the NGF products.
These "small-blunders" coming back with posts, new screen names, web pages, talking about NGF etc... all have helped the NGF cause.

All of this promoting can't go without a personal "Thank you" from myself as well as other members of NGF.

As you can see, this month has been tremendous for all parties involved.

The latest flood of press and advertising has brought out many new collectors contacting NGF for the unreleased cartridges and NGF services (mods, Super NGF mods, and Neo collectibles).

Even Shawn made his great comeback with one of the biggest deals NGF has had to date.
Most of these little cry-babies can't even imagine a purchase of that magnitude. (probably more than those losers make in half a year). And I'm sure the "hype" and "mystique" from the "fans" have lead to our "new edge of collectors" contacting us daily.

If you guys could concentrate more on your personal livs and goals, then maybe you would be able to start getting more enjoyment out of your life, and your "hobbies." - And maybe get some NGF products if you strive hard enough.
We will be here to help anyone who tries.

But, without the FREE press and advertising you give us, we might not be as successful.

So in the end, I want to give special thanks to the people who are keeping the NGF, "Dion," and "ChrisR" name alive.

Let's keep the NGF and the NeoGeo name alive (in that order)

thank you,
Dion Dakis

NeoGeoFreak
www.neogeofreak.com

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
Man you sure are conceded. I must go now to play my "NGF system."

Just leave the board. Anyway why the fuck did you come back?

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
I came back due to the requests from many people and also to give thanks for the last few big orders we have done.

I'm sure a lot has to do with this forum and the many posts from people like you, Lumpo.

NGF system?? hmm...maybe that will be next.

Thanks. It's those kind of ideas that help inspire us at NGF to do great things.

Dion - "still giving thanks"

[This message has been edited by Dion (edited September 16, 2000).]

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
You have 200+ posts while I have 40+. Look who has no life and keeps on posting. Oh yeah I gave you a great idea, a NGF system. What are you gonna do? Bootleg the motherboard and put it in the official NGF system which you will tell us should be the colors of the rainbow.

Colors of the rainbow=Dion the backside boy

NGF

NEST Puppet
NGF would like to thank the people that have helped us. With the closing of SNK we are now looking at more Neo unity than ever before. Now that more people are passing the 100 cart point, they are looking for the last remaining carts. And they look to us at NGF to provide these cartridges in the best way.

NGF