AES Memory Card Management

Gazado

Overtop Pathfinder
Hi,
Ive done a few searches on google and here to find out how the memory card management screen works on a jap AES console. I have a second user memory card and want to have it wiped for my games in the future. Does anyone know where a memorycard translation page can be found?

I have a debug bios installed at the moment - if I replace it with a Uni Bios , will I be able to view the memory card management screen in English, if I change language / region settings on the debug bios, the memory card screen is still in Japanese - also no settings save after a reset or power down. Would be nice if I could set my Jap AES into English and not have to do this each time I put a new game in place.

Can anyone help me out ?

Thanks
Gazz

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
I have seen a translation once for the memory card somewhere but cant remember where but it was in these forums.

As for a unibios, that will always show the memory card management screens in English no matter the region setting of the system. It also has some bug fixes and language corrections that plagued the original bios.

Raz

Gazado

Overtop Pathfinder
Mucho appreciated :)

I'll be getting a Unibios when sometime in the future - my machine is socketed :) Just need to get funds into Paypal then forward them to our friend Razoola :D

Thanks for the listing metallizer :buttrock: