Reasons NOT to buy from NGF

NEO

n00b
Reason #1- The carts they make are made very easily and can be reproduced. The reason that regular SNK games went up in value is because they stopped production almost as soon as it began. Not the case with Neo Geo Freak. They have all their stuff on a computer and they can cut and paste all day long and pump out games left and right, to who nobody knows because nobody buys from them.

Reason #2- They cannot be trusted, Shawn made them post the entire deal on the message boards just so NEO GEO FREAK wouldn't screw him and that he had proof. Good thinking Shawn but you shouldn't have bought that crap in the first place but I forgive you. =)

Reason #3- They have cheated people before and until infinity. Just ask anyone on this board, they are just looking for newbie neo fans that don't know any better and I won't let it happen.

Reason #4- Do you really want Dion touching something of yours??? Go to his great website and just see how cute he is in that bad ass jacket. His mom took that picture on his first day of Kindergarten. Good luck in elementary school Dion.

Reason #5- They won't be around much longer because they will be serving 6-10 years for fraud and counterfitting.

I'll be back next week to give the next 1,001 + reasons not to buy from them.

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Neo - Why did Shawn, remove this guy from his blackbook?

Originally posted by NEO:
Reason #1- The carts they make are made very easily and can be reproduced. The reason that regular SNK games went up in value is because they stopped production almost as soon as it began. Not the case with Neo Geo Freak. They have all their stuff on a computer and they can cut and paste all day long and pump out games left and right, to who nobody knows because nobody buys from them.

Reason #2- They cannot be trusted, Shawn made them post the entire deal on the message boards just so NEO GEO FREAK wouldn't screw him and that he had proof. Good thinking Shawn but you shouldn't have bought that crap in the first place but I forgive you. =)

Reason #3- They have cheated people before and until infinity. Just ask anyone on this board, they are just looking for newbie neo fans that don't know any better and I won't let it happen.

Reason #4- Do you really want Dion touching something of yours??? Go to his great website and just see how cute he is in that bad ass jacket. His mom took that picture on his first day of Kindergarten. Good luck in elementary school Dion.

Reason #5- They won't be around much longer because they will be serving 6-10 years for fraud and counterfitting.

I'll be back next week to give the next 1,001 + reasons not to buy from them.

NEO

n00b
Because Shawn finally got his cartridge but he had to spend an extra couple of hundred dollars on another game just to get the other one he had ordered. Also,

Reason #6- Dion is notorious for using differend names on this and other message boards, well I wonder where patrick has been, oh wait Dion is back so no need to use patrick account anymore. He tries to use other names to boost his crap. That is no way to run a business, its false advertising.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Yeah, now that you mention it NEO, isn't it funny that "patrick" is no longer around? Was ANYONE stupid enough not to see right through that fako ID, and see Dion behind is trying to patch up "NGF"'s decaying reputation? "Patrick" (aka Dion) was called out by me and many others, and finally he just slunk away with his tail between his legs. He realized that the "patrick" ID had lost all credibility, and abandoned it altogether. Well, goodbye "patrick" . . . we hardly knew you (actually, we knew you too well!).
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

NEO

n00b
Reason #7- Go to the selling forum and see the AES Cartridge for sale by Dion. You will see his true motives and make sure you read to the bottom of the page where I have manipulated him to just how I wanted him. He even states that he is just in this business to screw us all. The topic forum will speak for itself so just go to the Selling Forum.

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
Yes you are right NEO (afraid of his real name).

I am in this to screw all Neo fans.

Makes a lot of sense too.

Dion - "the press GOD"

NEO

n00b
You said I didn't. You want to screw everyone go for it but if people are to stupid to relize it thats their fault I have done my part.

Dion

You're part??

And what would that be?

Dion - "the Neo King"

Dion

Thansk for the FREE PRESS

Dion - King